Want to stream? Don’t know how? I can help make your online performance happen.
A professionally-filmed stream isn’t just a great way to connect with your audience from afar – a live-recorded performance can be used in a multitude of ways: as a music video, in your EPK, or as a presentation you can continue to share long after its initial broadcast.
When lockdown began, I began streaming my own music performances, before moving on to capture live performances from other artists. Now I offer my services as videographer and streamer for your online performance or presentation.
Who Is This For?
Best suited to DJs and electronic music, solo / duo live musicians, and spoken-word presentation. We can chat and decide together what’s possible.
What Do I Bring?
What do you need for a livestream with me?
- Wifi – I connect to your modem / internet router via ethernet cable (it doesn’t have to be live: we can pre-record for later-stream)
- Prepare – be rehearsed & ready to perform
- Tidy up – make your space look its best
- If you’re a live musician – have everything mic’d up, plugged in, and going into your own mixer, with a single stereo out
- If you’re an electronic musician or DJ – provide me with a single stereo out
- 50 GB free disk space – after we’re done, I’ll provide you with a copy of the video we shoot
How long does it take?
- 2-3 hours setup
- up to 1 hour live stream OR recording for later-stream
- 1 hour pack-up
Health & Safety
Even with restrictions relaxing, I’m still cautious and careful: I work alone, I’m fully vaccinated, I wear a mask, I get a same-day rapid test, and I’m happy to take any other measures we agree on for our mutual health & safety.
- Electronic Music series: Éclat Isolation Sessions
- Electronic Music series: Shenanz TV
- Solo Acoustic: Ray Mann on Surry Hills Live
- Music videos I’ve made
- My one-minute video showreel:
I’m Ray. I make and teach video and music. I have several years’ experience as a video creator (live action and motion design), as a recording & touring musician, DJ & producer, as a collaborator & curator with other musical artists, and as an educator in universities, technical colleges, corporate workshops and private coaching. I’m originally from Sydney, and am based in Berlin.
More questions? Ready to Stream? Please get in touch: